From 1st December 2018
|Under 14 years||14 – 17 years||18 years and over|
Standard GP consultation fees for enrolled and funded patients, according to age group.
|No Community Services Card (CSC)||Community Services Card holders|
Notes on fees
- As a health provider, we are contracted to Pegasus Health (Charitable) Ltd, a Primary Health Organisation.
- Fees vary depending on your age, your entitlements to subsidies and the services we provide.
- There may be additional charges for:-
- Accounts not being paid on the day of consultation
- Longer consultations or additional services being provided
- Patients who are not enrolled with the practice (i.e. casual patients or non-NZ residents)
- After hours consultations
- House visits (only undertaken in exceptional circumstances)
- Nursing services