Advice to patients
First of all, don’t panic! If we all remain sensible, avoid unnecessary contact with others, and maintain good hygiene measures, we can get through this together. If you are unsure about your situation, or have any questions, please phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
You are AT RISK of having Coronavirus if you:
- have fever of 38.0 degrees or higher, or have an acute respiratory illness with cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, and
- have, within the 14 days before the onset of your illness
- Travelled overseas, or
- had contact with a suspected, probable or confirmed case of Covid-19
What to do if you are AT RISK
- Phone for advice, either Healthline on 0800 358 5453, or Cashmere Medical Practice on 337-0220
- DO NOT ATTEND THE MEDICAL PRACTICE, unless asked to do so on the phone.
- Once your situation has been assessed on the phone, you will be advised of the appropriate action to take. Advice may include self-isolating at home, or attending your General Practice or a Community-Based Testing Centre (CBTC) for assessment +/- testing.
Note: If you are asked to attend the medical practice, DO NOT ENTER the building, but phone us once you arrive, and a doctor will assess you in the car park.